May 01, 2006

MAKE ME LEAN ~ DAY 6

Monday

AM : computer stuff
PM : mostly standing, filing
Evening : 3 Fitness Group WOs : 750 calories

1 multi vitamin, 3 fish oil caplets

1) 1 cup oatmeal, coffee

2) ½ cup 1% cottage cheese, 1 oz peanuts, coffee (beurk, so weak I should call it water)
hummm I think I'll have trouble today.. I'm very hungry.. if anyone is reading.. HELPPPP!!!

3) 2 thin slices of bread, 3 oz roast beef, Dijon mustard, 6 oz tomato juice, coffee.

4) apple, 1 oz 4% Cheddar cheese, coffee

5) 2 oz lean chicken, ½ cup wild rice, ½ cup carrots.

Group WOs

6) ½ cup 2% homemade yogurt, 1 scoop Vanilla Soya Protein

7) 1 orange



2 comments:

Antonio said...

Wow a Diet site. I need this. Thanks. Help, I am trying to loose too. I like what you are doing here.

Marykaa said...

Hi there Greg,
Nice to read you!

It's real encouraging to know I'm not alone :)