May 17, 2006

no worries..

I can do it.. I don't eat much if any junk food.. so it's just a question of quantity. I think I've been trying to hard.. in many areas these last months.. and I just need to relax. Everything is going real well and I don't really have any worries!!! These years are good, I just have to lay back a little and appreciate them.

There will surely be more bad days ahead.. but I'll worry about those when they come. For now.. my family and friends are all healthy and happy.. I don't need anything more! :)

I don't know why I have a tendency to worry about stuff.. but I can definately do without it. And with no worries.. there will be no over-eating.. so one less thing to worry about !

I don't know where I found what's below.. but it's printed out and posted in my office at work

"I am responsible for myself at all levels of my being. I don't take any stress that doesn't belong to me, but stay full of love and compassion towards myself and others. Everything I do today is done in softness and security, in the apporpriate amout, guided by my inner wisdom."



I feel zen and I hope you do to.

2 comments:

Antonio said...

I know you can do it. You cut out the junk food and I will cut out the drinking.

I got a bit of bad news but I am looking at the bright side and it doesn't seem so bad. The boat we were supposed to go on had engine trouble so the trip got cancled. Lets look at the bright side of this.
1. There really is a lot going on here at work tomorrow, and I do feel responsible for my men and will now be here to watch out for them.
2. My boss and his boss are taking the day off tomorrow so it will be a good day here.
3. I can always go fishing on Sunday in my own boat and not have to take a day off that I might need sometime later. (not to mention, I can wear that sexy new bathing suit I bought :)
4. There will be a lot of drinking on the boat and I know I would be tempted to join in.
6. I will be able to write to Marykaa tomorrow. :)

I like you, have everything I need and should be happy all the time.

Try not to worry, it causes wrinkles. Besides you have a pretty smile and wouldn't look good with a frown.

I love that saying and Yes I feel the zen. Have a wonderful day.

Greg

Marykaa said...

ahhh I like that last reason ;) but hope you'll get another chance at the Big Fish!

by the way.. I don't ead junk food.. I just eat too much good stuff ;)