May 14, 2006

I feeeeeeeel good!

Woke up this morning feeling like heaven!

Let's see what may be the reason for feeling so good..

-found out this week that Eric, my best friend from europe, is coming for 10 days to visit :)


-Cyril from the Gaspé region is waiting for us to go visit during the holidays.

-it's Mother's Day today and I know how much my son loves me and I'm real proud of him.

-I love the new weights program Steve Lussier designed for me. He took into consideration the exercises I did last program.. and made sure not to repeat them exactly.. (like dips) and gave me good stuff for hiking.

-even though my weight is 142 lbs (8lbs more than I want) .. my bodyfat % is still at 16%. There IS hope.


some other good things that I forget sometimes or take for granted..

-Gabriel soooo loves me and shows it all the time.

-we're going dancing tonight.. (and often)

-I have friends all over that are glad to see me when we can get together.

-my brother is always there when I need him.

-my job isn't stressful, and it's not always sitting down either (I'd hate that)

-our new neighbors seem friendly and I'll be happy to get to know them better

-there are two chatrooms on irc where I have great conversations, some friends and feel really part of the groupe

3 comments:

Antonio said...

I want to feel good too. Read my blog when you get some time. Hopefully my new post will be there called new beginning. Have a wonderful day. Greg

mikster said...

All good things....sounds like you had a good Mother's day.

Marykaa said...

Thanks guys :)

Greg.. I feel good.. but it's not always easy..

Mike.. actually that post was early morning, but yes.. it was good :)