May 03, 2006

RESUMÉ, WEEK 1

Well.. I guess I'm back on track, but not sure I'm going anywhere yet.

I used to only weight myself on Sundays but since I started this log on a Wednesday, might as well change my habbits.


ahhh and I just have to keep a copy of this message Pete put up on WebMD :

Motivation for maintaining? (by PeteC122 on Apr-29-06)

Another summer season upcoming, and here I am without a care in the world about losing so much as a pound...I'll wear whatever fits the temperature...(what is a "cover up"?)...I love those commercials for desperate folks "It's still not too late to get into shape for summer!"...heehee too late, already "there"! For every time that I did not make an excuse, and skip the gym...for every time that I did not raid the fridge...for every time I was at the supermarket, but did not buy the candy just because it was "on sale"...life is sweet...and not all "sweet" things have calories!

--SW: 280+ lbs / CW: 170 lbs "Deeds, not words"

No comments: