May 16, 2006

up and down..

I thought going to a Sushi place would keep the calories down.. but it ended up being an "all you can eat" place.. and my son was paying for me because of Mother's Day.. so I couldn't just eat 5 pieces..

my weight was up to 144 lbs!!!the next morning..

but it's down to 140 today.. and my mind is pretty much set to loose. But this time I wont try to go all the way down low.. I'll stop at 134 and be content with that.

I was at about 136 for the past years.. just went havoc when I tried to go down even more.. I think my body really doesn't like that.

at 5'6½", 134 lbs, eating clean... I'll be healthy, even if I won't have the slim legs I'd like.

so here goes..

140 and counting .

3 comments:

Antonio said...

You can do it, I have trouble with sushi myself. I can't get enough. I plan on having some this weekend but I will get it to go so I can't go back for seconds. I am walking every day now and soon will start to run again. Did I tell you that I ran two half marathons a few years back. My legs are still in great shape and once I lose this ball and chain I call a stomach, I will run another half marathon. Wish me luck. Have a great day.

Marykaa said...

hi greg :) yes! I read that you ran.. and that is real great! and I'm sure you'll do it again!

and I'll definately follow your blog to see you get there!

Marykaa said...

oh.. lol almost forgot my manners!! and it's from the heart anyways..

thanks! and have a great day yourself!