May 29, 2006

quick update

wow! what a weekend!

lots of dancing, including an evening of Bolivienne traditional dances.. and lots of special meals, including a 4 hour supper at "Thailande" in Montréal.

It was my son's birthday yesterday.. 24..

and today.. I've got to get down real serious on my diet.

I dropped the fitness forum I was on for 6 months. It really wasn't getting me anywhere.. no help with my training, very rare encouragements..

lots of admiration for the amount and variety of stuff I do.. but even though I like being a good example of what an 50+ active life can be.. I don't really need that.

It wasn't a rash decision, and it wasn't because of just one thing.. so I think it's all for the best.

I realized lately that I have alot of good people to talk fitness with at the gym, and lots of friends both IRL and on the net. So I rather put my energies where I am appreciated :)

I hope you all have a great Monday

xxx

2 comments:

Antonio said...

I am stalled myself and ready for a change. My diet is going well though so I am on it today. Tonight is weigh in so I have to be good today. I ran/walked two miles last night but it was just very hot. I may not post my diet stuff anymore but keep in mind I am still on it. I had more to write about my trip but not in here. If you want to hear more, I will have to email it. Have a wonderful day Mary.

Greg

Marykaa said...

yes Greg, you can write me at marykaa@cgocable.ca :)