November 22, 2006

Things I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful

  • that I live in a part of the world that is not at war.
  • that I can believe that my son has a fair chance at happiness.
  • that I have someone who loves me, cares about me and is a witness to my joys and sorrows.
  • that I have someone to love and care for and cuddle up to to at night.
  • that I have friends who've stood by me in bad times and that I know that I can count on.
  • that I have friends with whom I share interests and that I know that I can count on.
  • that I still have a brother whom I dearly love.
  • that I'm healthy in both mind and body.
  • that I have a warm safe place to live.
  • that I have job security.
  • that I have plans and dreams and things to look forward to

I'm soo lucky.. and hope that I give back to the world some of what I get..

No comments: