November 15, 2006

I wish I was a writer..

I have so much to say.. so many thoughts.. during the day I tell myself that I have to write about such or such a thing.. but when???? the days, weeks, months, even years go by so fast..

What should I drop to have the time to write what I want to write? I won't drop talking with my boyfriend, son, family or chatting with my friends... I won't drop working out or dancing or hiking..

there isn't much housework I can drop, I've already dropped most of it just to Log my fitness journal.. can't drop that! I think that in a few years it will be a rich and useful souvenir and might just inspire someone to continue.. well.. might ok.. inspire ME to continue? ;)

the only thing I see that I could drop is work! and become a writer.. but blogging will definately not put food in my pantry nore pay the gym membership.. so what else can I do..?

*sigh* wait for retirement.. put writing on the list.. somewhere between
learning to play the piano.. (I have an excellent piano that only gets heard on the rare occasions when my son comes home).. learning Spanish.. getting back into photography, finishing the basement..

No comments: