November 25, 2006

Star Trek Personality

I'll have to think about this one.. LOL the answer: Geordi LaForge really caught me by surprise.. but I don't know which other caracter I would be either, so I'll have to take the answer.
The second result.. "An Expendable Character "

Since your accomplishments are seldom noticed,
and you are rarely thought of, you are expendable.
That doesn't mean your job isn't important but if you
were in Star Trek you would be killed off in the first
episode you appeared in

is very often how I feel

Your results:

You are Geordi LaForge


You work well with others and often fix problems quickly. Your romantic relationships are often bungled.

Geordi LaForge
95%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
90%
Mr. Sulu
75%
Beverly Crusher
70%
Worf
70%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
65%
Mr. Scott
65%
Jean-Luc Picard
65%
Deanna Troi
65%
Spock
52%
Data
50%
Uhura
40%
Chekov
35%
Will Riker
30%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
25%


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz

No comments: