April 26, 2006

MAKE ME LEAN ~ DAY 1

I'll probably log on Fitday sometime soon.. but for now I'll do it here.. got back from the gym around 8h30 pm and want to be in bed by 10h00. Watching the 3rd period of the Habs game .. I only watch them during the Series.. but do enjoy it.

The way I ate today is NOT the way I ate these last weeks.. at least.. not the quantities! Logging sure helps to take control.. specially when we think someone will read.. ;)


Wednesday

AM work = équivalent of strolling
PM work = équivalent of sitting
Total WO calories = 696 calories according to my Polar HR monitor (I'm sceptique)

***

1) diet shake with 1% milk (250 calories) , 3 dried tomatoes, 4 oz orange juice, coffee (no sugar, 1 tbsp 1%milk)

2) apple, 1 oz 4% Cheddar cheese

3) egg sandwich (2 eggs, 2 slices bread, 1 tsp butter), 6 oz tomatoe juice, 1 cup raw broccoli, coffee

4) celery and 2 tbsp Baba Gannouj

5) sardines (190 calories), orange


WO

6) 1 oz pine nuts

7) lasagne Alfredo (330 calories), 1 huge green pepper

AFTER NINE : 2 tbsp 1% cottage cheese


No comments: