June 23, 2006

Ideal Protein Diet

Ok, So this nice lady who's a collegue of my boyfriend's is on a diet. She got the diet at the gym where she signed up not long ago. (Not the same gym as my bf an I). Anyways.. we got a copy of the diet that her personal trainer put her on. It's not specifically designed for her, it's just the diet that that gym uses. A high protein diet.. low carb.. Something like the South Beach Diet.. but with Powder mixes..

I'll be looking into it soon.. we'll see.


*sigh* ahhh how I wish I could have a personal trainer..

otherwise well.. I had a nice day.. My fitness log and we're going dancing tonight :)

"burn calories, burn!"

1 comment:

Antonio said...

Somethings burning and it must be calories, lol. reporting in at 211 this fine Sunday morning. Whats up with that. I may be off the plateau. Keep working at it MK. You can do it. Back on my salad a day diet.