June 13, 2006

finding a way..

After a few messages I suggested this to Greg



Marykaa a dit…
I'm ok with a "little" humiliation.. but not too much.. how about we just report in to each others blogs.. that way people don't associate it directly.. like they have to work a little to really follow..

so just in my last post on my blog write something like :

"Greg reporting in at ---lbs. "

and I'll report in to your last message saying

"Marykaa reporting in at ---lbs. "

If either of us don't blog a couple days.. it's ok.. the other just reports in each day to the last message. I'm not a real blogger so I don't really know how we should do it.. but to tell you the truth, as long as you and I are ok with it.. I don't really care ;) what do you think?
5:00 PM



I wanted to find a way to be accountable.. but that's not too humiliating and too depressing in my own blog. I don't need to batter myself with feel bad stuff.. but if Greg reports in to my logs.. I can still encourage him.

We'll see what he thinks..

5 comments:

Antonio said...

I like the sound of that. Ok here goes. Let me give you my other stats first. Im 50 years old, 6' brown eyes and brown hair from a bottle lol. Ok here goes I weighed in this morning at 213 lbs. On future posts, I will just say this is Greg logging in at whatever weight.
Ok I will not be able to post this Sunday through the following Wednesday. I will be going to Atlanta for a few days. We will be going to two Braves games. Lets hope they kick some butt and do better than they have lately. One game is against Boston and the other is against your team Mary but no hard feelings either way. Have a wonderful day.

Greg

Marykaa said...

I'm more into doing sports than watching them.. so I'll be rooting for good calls from the referees and a good game for the spectators :)

ok.. so now I'll go report my weight in your blog ..

Antonio said...

I hoped to have a positive report. 6/15/06 reporting in at 214. Thats a gain not a loss. :( I thought I was doing good. I am watching more closely now everthing. Oh by the way, 5 years ago, I was 180. Thats where I want to be again. Have a great day,
Greg

Antonio said...

Reporting in at 212. Im happy.

Antonio said...

Reporting in at 213. Off on vacation, wish me luck on my diet. will post when I return. Miss me. :)

Greg