June 06, 2006

ahhh :)

à day off from training.. and I cut my hair.. yup... I dared cut my own hair.. just as short as usual .. but hadn't done it myself for over 15 years.. feels good.. and that much less to spend each month!

otherwise.. well I read in a Lisa's log..

"Then I just gave up and went out to the pool. Where my S-I-L took some pictures. I have GOT to get back on a program and lose this fat layer!! I have gained almost 10 lbs in the last 6-8 weeks. Most people are losing weight for the summer, I found it! "


humm that's exactly how I feel.. and I won't have it.. I was good all day.. I'll stick to it tomorrow as well.. even if I have a Workout after work.. I'll come in and blog as soon as I get home.. maybe only log what I eat when I get home.. that's my problèm spot right now.

2 comments:

Antonio said...

I have more than a fat "layer" I need to lose some serious pounds myself. I weighed in heavy last night. I was so upset. We had a big meal at work today so starting now, I am going to give it my all. I am up to 4 miles a day running and I am thinking about running a 5k race soon. Have a wonderful day and hang in there.

Greg

Antonio said...

Thank you for your wonderful letter. Go for the gold Mary.

xxxx
Greg